Monday 21 September 2009

" A yellow beam shone from a golden circle, within the circle, was a spear ". Murcle; looked out at us, as he rubbed his face, taking us back into the story. " Not just any spear, it later became known, as the spear of dark wisdom. "

I looked up at Murcle, as he continued telling us about Dropsical. The spear of dark wisdom, I thought to myself. I was more intrigued by its existence, now than before. And I was certain that it would help in the quest to defeat the beast. Getting lost in my own thoughts', I turned my attention back towards' Murcle, as he continued.

" It was the most beautiful object I had ever seen, stunned by its' magic, I stood there unable to move. As Dropsical summoned it to come. Shooting out from it's floating position, it took it's place, resting in Dropsical's hand ".

Unknowingly; a bad fate was about to befall the realm of the elves'. Standing outside the door, I realised I wasn't in a very good position. I sidestepped, as the darkness of Dropsical's hand rumbled throughout the city. Awakening all forms' of life, leaving no creature or elf unturned. I leaned hard into the wall, grabbing the edges', tight in hope that he wouldn't find me.

143.

No comments:

Post a Comment