Monday 21 September 2009

Dropsical's eyes', beamed out, with a heavy explosion, of white light; illuminating everything in his vision. Descale was blinded, almost immediately, his eyes' burning hard, he raised his hands' trying to protect himself, from the fate of Dropsical's choice. Exploding into a flame of fire, dropping from the head down into a pile of ash, fluttering from the force of dark power.

The room was overcome by a vast amount of exploding light, as Dropsical's body, jerked forward, pushing his chest out . His arms' rising up, with an overpowering force, reaching high on either side of him, as a beautiful light engulfed his eternal body, disappearing into the darkness of his soul.

Still laying on the ground, I awakened to Descale's screams' of pain, still echoing off the walls'. I looked over my shoulder, not yet recovered and still feeling very weak, I peered into the heavy darkness that shrouded the room. I stood up carefully, looking, deep inside, uncertain of what I could see. Within the room, stood Dropsical. Arms' and hands', stretched wide, with his head bent back. I approached carefully, wide eyed, looking down at the pile of ash, covering the entrance. Mouth gawping, I approached.

Clenching his fingers'; drawing his hands' into fists'. Bending his arms' and bringing them slowly to the front of him. He flicked them out, with a powerful force; as he spoke a language unheard of before. " Inner conshovik, onbya, caninna !! ".

142.

No comments:

Post a Comment