Friday 11 September 2009

Within a few fleeting seconds', Sabad was back with two others'. Stopping before us, Sabad spoke, " This is Wizle and Murcle. Murcle and Wizle; meet, ' The Shadow ' ". She said, as she waved her hand out to introduce us. Murcle's eyes'; though big already, nearly popped straight out of his head as he stuttered, " Th th th, this iis the shadow " . He said, as he turned towards Sabad, with a kind of questioning in his face. Then turning back; he peered up at Corcoran. Squinting hard with his big eye lid's, he said, " What is the other name you go by ? " .

I interrupted. " His name is Corcoran and we are here to obtain the stone of shanzan to free the people of Abdon ". Murcle opened his eyes' turning them towards me, " Oh I see " . He said, and how do you propose to do that ? ". Looking down at him . I said , " well to begin, I have the book that shows us the way through the city; also known as,' The Maps' Of Ryon '.

Murcle stopped blinking and turned towards Sabad again. " This sounds' like the real thing ". He said, turning back towards me. Murcle waved his hand in the air, with regal overtones', as he said, " Continue ". " Well ", I said. " I am the only one who can read the intricate drawings' of what is contained in the book. The book tells' of a beast raising its' self from this here lake. Do you know about the beast ? ". I said, looking towards Murcle and the other elves' that were standing next to him.

114.

No comments:

Post a Comment