Friday 11 September 2009

Then, she pronounced a name, " DROPSICAL !! " She shouted, stepping back with fear, as if she wasn't with us anymore. Taking hold of her shoulder, I said, " It's OK, Sabad; you are still here with us. What did you see ? ". With her hands' clasped over her eyes', and shaking her head, she spoke. " We had a good elf leader, he was good and kind ". She said, as tears' dripped from her hands'. " He looked after us, and he made sure we was safe; hidden away deep in our city, from humans'. His name was Descale.

" What ! . You mean to say that the city of Ryon was once owned by the tribe of Descale ". Corcoran said, brushing his hand over his chin, as he rose up and walked out in front, facing towards' the lake. Then turning around; he spoke. " I live in the forest, on the outskirts' of the city of Abdon. I have heard many tales', but this one, I don't seem to recall. Though the name, " he stopped and paused for a brief moment. " Sounds', sounds', so familiar. Oh, I remember now, Descale and the tribe of his elves'. You are well known through out binding stories', of passing travellers'. I bare my name with pride, I am the shadow of the forest ". He said, as he turned around lowering his gaze upon Sabad.

Sabad looked up, lowering her hands' down from her face, with her red- eyes', beaming out. " You are the shadow of the forest ! Oh my, Oh my. I have to tell the others' you are here. Your our hope of having our city back ". She said, as she turn around on her heals', singing down the smouldering trail, as she sped off into the distance. " I'll,lllllllllllllllllllll beeeeeeeeeeeeee backkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ".

113.

No comments:

Post a Comment