Saturday 19 September 2009

" What's wrong with her ? ". Dropsical asked, looking into his overgrown finger nails'. " I don't know ", I said, shrugging my shoulder's and shaking my head at the same time. " I have never seen her like that before ". Dropsical, swung his hand down, dropping it against the side of the wall.

" What does she do ? ", he appeared interested. I frowned, bringing my eyelid's down; over my wide eyes'. I thought to myself, ' before I answered him,' Why is he talking now, he didn't speak earlier ? . Oh, Mumbler ". I said, " She's the one who holds' onto the images' of the mind ". I told him; not really thinking about it, too much. " AH, ha ", he said, again. " Mumbler.., the mind reader. That's' really wonderful ". He said. " I have heard a lot about her, though no - one told me her name before, so I guess that would make you the first ". He laughed, smiling . I stretched out my face, looking to the left of me, and then to the right of me, thinking to myself, maybe I had made a mistake telling him !!. Why hadn't anybody from area Dot- H, ever mentioned her before ? Being to shy to ask, I fell silent.

Dropsical, passed one of his hand's, through his black, shiny hair; with his eyes' glowing white and wide. I gulped, feeling guilty about revealing Mumbler's name to him. He shifted his head to the left of him. " Come on " , he said , " Show me the way, before the night draws' to a end ". I nodded , walking forward, as Dropsical pushed himself; hard and wide, away from the edge of the wall.

139.

No comments:

Post a Comment