Saturday 12 September 2009

We all stood still before him, Sabad stepped out, " It is I " . She said, with her head hanging down . " What troubles' you , Sabad ?. Is this how you treat our guests' " , he said. Moving in closer to her.

Standing before her, he lifted her chin up with his hand. I expected better from you, Sabad ".

" I am sorry ! ", she said .

" It's not me you need to say sorry to ". He said, turning his head towards' me. Sabad turned back to look at me. " I'm sorry ", she said. " Please forgive me for my hostility ". I nodded at her. " It's already been forgotten ". I said, " Good ", said Lazrag. " Lets' continue. "

We was approaching the elves' houses' that layed scattered far and wide across the back of the village. Children running in and out of us, as we made our way down thorugh the stone cladding homes' built firm and with strong hands'.

As Lazrag guided us, we came to a stop; in front of what I thought, must have been his home. He pulled his hand up, to open a woven piece of cloth that was hanging over the entrance of his door. As he done so, he revealed the beautiful inlay of the house.

Amazed at its' beauty, I stood there admiring it for a few moments'. Lazrag, invited us in. " Please be our guests', make yourselves' at home. We are very happy that you are here with us. Now you must get some rest. I'll send someone in for you later. There are many clothes' for you to choose from, feel free to pick whatever you wish ". And with that, he stepped out; letting the cloth down over the door, as he left.

119.

No comments:

Post a Comment