Sunday 13 September 2009

Corocran had already started to make himself comfortable along one of the three long benches' that lined the main room. There was cushions' wrapped and pleated with the finest of material, hand woven and stitched. Corcoran layed down gently on his back, placing his hands' under his head, prompting up on a pillow; he closed his eyes' as he did so. " Make yourself at home, you heard the man ". He said, yawning. Fledgling sat down on the bench that was furthest away. Rubbing his eyes', " Well ", he said, " If we are going to eat well tonight than its' best we sleep ". And with that he layed down too, turning his face towards the stone surface.

I looked around at the simplistic setting of the house, I was impressed with the humble lifestyle and how the elves' had carried their culture so well after being forced from their natural dwellings'. I sat down on the bench that was opposite Corcoran. The benches' were small in size, knee high to be exact. As my head wondered around at the bronze pots that hung above on hooks'; attached to the ceiling. There was other things that had been piled up too. This house was used for partly storage and partly accommodation.

The house had it's own character, rather oddly home - ish . I followed Corcoran and Fledglings' advice, as I layed down and made myself comfortable, ready for sleep. I didn't sleep straight away , I had many things' in my head. Many questions' about the whole mess that each city had found themselves' in . I hadn't got a clear vision about what had happened; my ideas' were very fragmented about the stories' and events' that had taken place many years ago; between the three different nations'.

Maybe the elves' would throw more light on the stories and events' that had taken place all those years ago. I was fidgety and unable to sleep, waiting in anticipation of the tales' to be told. I eventually slept.

120.

No comments:

Post a Comment