Saturday 12 September 2009

The compound of the village was quite unique and well organised. Being somewhat different to the elves', we stood out; and was soon drawing attention to ourselves'. The elves' were a very busy people; creating tools' and they seemed to be very fond of weaponry. Their weaponry was displayed all around them and on their outer garments' too. Small children and women also had bows' and arrows' attached to their upper clothing.

" Get back to work, Ample ! ". He said, raising his voice a little bit over my head. I looked towards Ample; who, with his head down, continued to polish the end of a golden spear. As Lazrag carried on, I turned half around to look at him, as I continued to walk. I wanted to get a closer look at what he was doing.

The spear was beautiful, with a golden head and a long silver handle; engraved. I really felt like going over to have a look at it, but I thought it was better to stay with Lazrag. I didn't wish to appear rude in the sight of our hosting company.

Sabad, who had been walking with Fledgling; behind, caught up with me. Sabad turned to look at me and with a smile she began to speak , " We heard about ' Shadow '. Yes,.... I know that to be true. He is ' The Warrior Of The Stone '. But you...". she stopped talking and looked at me in the corner of her eye. " No, no, I am sure we haven't heard anything about you ". She said . I felt her suspicions', being unable to conceal them. Lazrag turned around, " Who is it that holds' suspicion in their hearts' ", he said, as he looked at me and Sabad behind him.

118.

No comments:

Post a Comment