Friday 11 September 2009

Then all of a sudden, it stopped dead. Poking out; fast from the leaf covered ground. A small elf like creature looked up and across at me with beaming red eyes'. Covering her eyes' with her stubby fingers' and small hands', she continued to plead with me. " Pl, pl, please don't look into my eyes' " . She said, as she disappeared underneath the leaf covered ground. Turning around in her track, she came up fast, leaving a trail of smouldering brash behind her. Poking her head out , she stuttered, " N,nnn, no ", you mustn't look ". Lowering her gaze. Corcoran and Fledgling made their way over. Still covering her eyes', with her brownish red hair hanging over the front of her head as we all bent down to be next to her.

" Who are you ? ", Corcoran asked with a gentle tone. She turned around with haste so that her tiny back was facing us. " I am Sabad ". She said, " I am the twin sister of evil elf Alvina, who guards, ..." .

" Say no more " , Corcoran said. " We know who she is, but you, you are shy and timid unlike your sister, why is that ? . He aked, as he brushed her hair with his hand. " I use to help guard the stone of shanzan along with my sister, she was a good elf fairy before... " . Then she stopped. " Before what ? ", Corcoran asked...

112.

No comments:

Post a Comment