Friday 11 September 2009

Still standing in the inch thick water, a gentle breeze blow in, across the lake. Creating tiny flickering waves' on the surface of the bluish water. The breeze was coming in from around a curving cliff that was towering high over the landscape.

The trees' began to rustle behind us. Turning half around towards the back of me, I caught a glimpse of something inside the wooded area. Frowning, as I pulled my dress up from my ankles', I started to walk curiously over towards the wild nettles'; tilting my head as I did so. Fledgling turning a quarter way round, standing in the water with his feet bare, holding onto his Boot's, with his muddy laces' dangling over . Spoke, " What are you doing ? ".

" Shh!! " . I said, patting my hand down from behind my body, as I asked him to be quite. I spoke just above a whisper, " I saw something moving in there ". I said, still easing my head forward in front of me, slightly bent over. Then, just as I was looking into the heap of brash and broken twigs', I saw something shoot straight across, from under the sticky leafs'. Leaving an opened lined trail, directly behind it.

111.

No comments:

Post a Comment