Friday 18 September 2009

Taking his hands' down, as he took us back into the story. " Nobody was allowed to visit Descale, apart from me. I had been orphaned when I was a child. There was a terrible flooding, and my parents' drowned. The flooding was fatal, claiming many lives'. I was a baby and had been left with some older children, earlier that day.

As the only orphaned child of the flood', Descale had mercy on me. He adopted me as a student, to learn in his knowledge of wisdom. Him; being the eldest elf amongst us, I knew I was privileged to grow up alongside him. I was the only one in our community to gain his trust. That was however; until the appearance Dropsical ". He stopped again, looking into his hands', as he was reflecting.


Descale placed the newly sealed book; down onto the fountain of words'. Writen in elflip; at the top of the book, was a title inscribed; ' The Dedicated Workers' . Descale, split open the wax seal, and continued to flick through, the pages' being rough and hand writen. " Let me see ", he said , as he slowed down, taking hold of one of the pages' to inspect it more closely. " Ah, ha ", he said, as he started to speak to himself. " That's it, he is perfect ". He said, as he untied the red - ribbon; releasing a page from the middle of the book.

132.

No comments:

Post a Comment