Thursday 17 September 2009

" The different cities' and mazes' throughout the underground world, didn't exist, back then. There was only one city; our city ". He leaned out towards us. " It took our nation thousands' of years' to complete, but once it was finished , it was magnificent, unlike what you see now. The Cities' Of Ryon, is currently owned; by an accursed nation, from the upper world ".

" Descale was busy, sorting through; years' of books', and records', and records', and books', of all kinds', and all sizes'. Stacked up high; he stood there; with his back towards me ".

" Descale ", I remembered saying, raising my voice to get his attention . " Can you spare me some free time, I need your advice on something ". I said, as he was fumbling around, taking down, one of the many books', that lined the high shelves' . He turned to face me; with one eyebrow raised, lifting up his glasses' from his face. He walked forward, leaning out, and over; ' The Fountain Of Words' '. An ancient oak table, crafted especially for our sacred books' ".

" What troubles you, Murcle ? " He said , with glows' of green, waving in and out of his knowledgeable aura. " Well ", I said. Biting at my bottom lip. Descale spoke, " Say no more. You need help running the realm ". He said, turning away, as he headed straight for the records', that lined the bookshelf, he pulled down a book, entitled ' Indexes ', of all the workers' within the realm.

" Ah, ha, ". He said . " I think this will do it ". Walking back towards the bookcase. Reaching his hand over a newly sealed book, taking it out from an orderly selection. The books ranged from new to old, the further away I could see; down into the shelves', the older the books' would appear. The higher the shelf, the bigger the status of the book ". He said, as he moved his hands' apart, to describe a visual image of distance.

131.

No comments:

Post a Comment