Tuesday 1 September 2009

The room being lightened from the city streets', I turned to face the others', briefly, before I stepped out into the middle of the corridor, " Myron ". I called down towards the last room at the end of the corridor. No answer came back, I looked in to see the others' again, before I started walking gently down towards' the room.

The walls' of the apartment, left with bare stone, shining out. The floor covered with an unfamiliar fibre, I trod carefully against the foot of the door, peeking around the wooden frame, I looked into the room. Nothingness surrounding the empty space, darkened from none existing windows', I edged myself into the dimness of the room, standing as still as I could. All of a sudden I was hit by a gushing force of wind and rain, swirling around my body, feeling dizzy , I called for help. As the wind was swirling and swishing, harder and faster around me, I could feel the beginnings' of a very fanciful tornado starting to arise. Trying to keep my feet onto the ground, I felt a strong arm reach in and grabbed me out, into the corridor. Stone dry and without explanation, I turned to Fledgling, " What the gush is the matter ? " he said, as I stood there stunned at what just happened. " What do you mean ? Did you not see the tornado that was about to suck me into an unknown world of rain ", I said, in a very serious manner.

" Umm, " he said, " I don't remember seeing such a thing, but if you say it happened then I have no reason not to believe you !." With that he turned to look at me, for the first time, he gave me such a funny look.

89.

No comments:

Post a Comment