Wednesday 2 September 2009

Corcoran came up behind us, " What's the matter ?."

" Take a look for yourself ", I said, urging him into the room. With hesitation, he pulled back. " I don't think so, you go ", he said, pointing his finger at Fledgling. Fledgling with confidence, headed straight into the room, standing there, turning around to face us, he replied, using the palm of is hands' to question me.

" Oh never mind ", I said, as I walked back towards' the saloon. I peered into the kitchen and then walked on into the saloon. " No signs' of him then , " I said, " We should try to get some rest while daylight is in. We will make our move in the night ", I said. " Might as well make ourselves' comfortable, we could be here for a while ". I lent down onto some pillows' that was leaning against the edge of the wall, prompting myself up on one arm, as I felt my eyes' close from tiredness.

The window clicked in behind me, as I was drifting off to sleep, hearing the movements' of Corcoran and Fledgling, I slowly fell to sleep.

As I woke up, slowly flickering my eye lids', there standing over me was ' Myron '. He was shining a bright light straight into my face, without compassion. With his other hand, he poked the book in front his torch blocking the light from my face. Corcoran and Fledgling, still sleeping, didn't seem to stir as I layed there, helpless, screening my eyes' from the little rays' of light that were shining over the edges' of the book.

90.

No comments:

Post a Comment