Tuesday 1 September 2009

Myron pulled out a very old piece of paper, very dusty, shaking it around. Bits' of dust flying everywhere. The room, rather small, filled with dust very quickly. The dust was flying around getting into my eyes' and towards the back of my throat. I was coughing harshly along with Corcoran and Fledgling, rubbing at my eyes' frantically. I was pushing the dust away from my face, unable to see anybody else in the room. I spoke, " Open the window "... still coughing, " Corcoran, and let some air into the room ". I heard a faint noise at the side of me, the twitching of hooks' on the window, as the window flung open, inwards towards the floor. The dust parting, blowing into the small, ' sidewards' corridor ', at the back of the apartment.

We was all still faintly coughing as we looked up, still waiting to question Myron about why he was so interested in the stone of Shanzan. To our surprise he was no longer there, vanished it seemed, into thin air.

" Where's he gone ? ". Fledgling said, startled at Myron's disappearance. I got up, easy from my chair, as I peered over my shoulder, looking out onto the city before me. The street lights' rose , brightening up the whole city into awareness.

I headed for the corridor and stood at the foot of the saloon floor, peering again into the kitchen, not sure if I should proceed onwards' in search of Myron. I hesitated before putting my foot out and looking down the very narrow corridor.

88.

No comments:

Post a Comment