Thursday 3 September 2009

The place I stood was shadowed, I found myself in a semi dark street without lighting. I could here Myron calling me faintly from in the distance. " Elena, Elena, please ". I heard him call, " I am lost and I need your help ". His voice carrying through the air faintly on the wispy wind that was blowing through the narrow alleyways' of the maze.

I tried to block out his faint cries', convincing myself that he was leading me to a trap of pleading words'. I tucked myself into a very tightly closed door way, waiting until his cries disappeared altogether. Just when I thought that he was gone, I saw him reappearing from the edge of one of the buildings', still looking, he was turning around on his heels'. Relentlessly in search of me. Moving forward he disappeared again around another set of maze featured buildings'. Leaving me in the shadowy darkness of the doorway. Taking the book I opened it, looking into the drawing, I could read the map clearly, knowing that I couldn't go in search of the stone alone. I knew it was time to go back for both Corcoran and Fledgling.

Leaving the doorway quietly, I headed back the way I came, shutting all memories of Myron from my consciousness as I made my way in hope to find the others'.

Myron stood still, realising he had lost his lead on Elena. The wind swirled up around him becoming more violent in its' swirl, pulling him into a gentle tornado as he vanished.

94.

No comments:

Post a Comment