Thursday 3 September 2009

Heading me into a very tight spot , Myron pushed me down onto a bench that was hiding under a street light. Trying to open the book, he stood in front of me fighting and struggling with it before eventually giving up and handing it back to me. " Here for you ", he said shoving it under my chin. " Open it and read it so we can get a move on ", he said dancing around in front of me with extreme agitation.

I took the book from his hand, gently pulling it away, as I sat there looking at the front cover. " If it never opened for you, why do you think that it will open for me ". I said looking up at him with a sombre mouth.

Myron looked at me, staring at me from his standing position, beaming his eyes' over me, casting his gaze down. " Just open it " , he said sternly pouting his lips' forward. I looked down at the book and looked back at him again, as I took the front cover between my thumb and index finger, slowly opening ' The Maps' Of Ryon '.

A very sharp light exploded from the book, knocking Myron off his feet and pushing him onto the ground. I shut the book and made a run for it further into the towering buildings' of the maze. I heard him getting up from the ground with no time to look back, I continued to run. I could hear his footsteps' chasing me down into the depths' of the maze. Running in and out of the many twisting curves', I stopped. Turning around all of a sudden , looking for any signs' of Myron.

93.

No comments:

Post a Comment