Thursday 3 September 2009

I was pacing fast into dwellings' of the maze, keeping my vision on the path as it was bending and curving before my feet. I didn't wish to waste time, with my safety an issue, I knew I had to find Corcoran and Fledgling as fast as I could. The buildings' looking fierce with harsh stony character as I turned a sharp bend. There I found Corcoran and Fledgling heading in the opposite direction, I started to run behind them trying to catch up with them as they turned a corner disappearing out of my sight.

Running right up behind them, I tapped them on their shoulders', as I slowed down. Out of breath, hanging my head down and panting very hard. Half smiling, half laughing, Corcoran patted me on the back, he pulled me up as so I was standing level with him.

" How did you lose Myron ", Fledgling said, quietly looking at the ground.

" He fell over ", I said. " That left me a space to get away. I took my chance, running as fast as I could, I managed to trick him ".

Fledgling lifted his head slightly in the air, acknowledging my answer without reply.

95.

No comments:

Post a Comment