Tuesday 1 September 2009

Myron looked up from his drooping head, hands' clasped together. " I was sure it was you, I mean, all the signs'..." , he went silent, then he started to speak again. " I mean, uh, uh, I mean, I was told by 'Agate Aminta, ' the protector of the gate, all about the details' of a girl who would come to free the people of Abdon and HE NEVER lies'....," he said rather aggressively. " How can this be ?... ", he went silent again, he straightened his body up, he lent slightly forward, leaning over the arms' of his chair, with his eyes' poking right out of his head and announced, " Are you sure you are telling me the truth ? ".

I looked at him, still sipping on my cooling drink and just smiled innocent of my task at hand. I nodded in conformation, hastily.

" Why do you need to get to this, urm, stone of Shanzan, you say ? ", Fledgling said, looking at Myron.

It's none of your business " , he replied, hostile in tone, as he got up and started to search the books' on the shelf, at the back of him. He was moving frantic with confusion, " Where is it , where is it ?. It's here somewhere, I know it is . " He was saying to himself, nervously fidgeting in towards' more papers' that was poking out through more cramped books'.

" What is it that you are looking for ? . " Fledgling spoke again. " Its' none of your business ". He sniped, keeping his back towards' us.

87.

No comments:

Post a Comment