Wednesday 2 September 2009

Looking up at him, I couldn't deny it for in his hands', was the maps' of ryon. I gulped a guilty kind of gulp. I eased myself up into a sitting position, looking to the left of me, then to the right of me. I wasn't really sure what to do next, " Where did that come from ?. " I said, looking across the floor to avoid all eye contact.

" Where did it come from ?. Aha, do you think I am a complete fool ! ", he said, with an infuriating aggression. " No, you lie again, Elena. You will come with me, and show me the way through this intricately - deadly maze, of bushes', and buildings', and then you will take me directly onto the stone. Then I will be the king of all worldly and unworldly realms', Ahahahaha... " he said, with a very conniving cackle.

Corcoran was waking slowly behind me, realising something was wrong, he continued to shut his eyes', as if he was sleeping. Catching this from the corner of my eye, I thought it best to go along with his pretence. Myron didn't appear very cleaver, and I thought that I could easily outsmart him, eventually getting away from him, making my own way through to the curse, and the cure of the stone. I wasn't sure at first, of how I was going to trap him, but I figured I would find away , while creeping through the department of complexes', that fashioned the maze.

91.

No comments:

Post a Comment