Saturday 19 September 2009

" In one cup, is the crystal water of the accursed stream, in the other, lies' the blood stained water of the stream. They appear the same within the reflection of the goblets', the goblets' hold the key to your future. Take your time, don't rush your decision. For if you choose the wrong goblet, things;' will never be the same again ".

Dropsical looked deep and hard into the goblets', he saw the same reflections' from both, not being able to see any difference in appearance. Looking at Descale, as he spoke.

" Oh Descale, how can I choose, when both goblets' appear the same on the scale of choice. If I choose the stained water of blood and a curse befalls' me, than the elves' will fight for goodness and strive against evil for all eternity. However, if I choose the goblet that has crystal water, and is pure, the elves' will end up corrupting themselves' and fall into an eternal darkness. Losing many living hearts', to the dark realms' of evil. How can I make such a choice ? ".

Descale looked at Dropsical from under his glasses', " Don't worry, you'll take your decision, and live with it ".

" Out of all the elves' that reside in the city, why have I been chosen for this ? ", Dropsical asked, looking at the all wise Descale. " Your the only one, you have alway's been the only one ". Dropsical looked down into the goblets', concerned with his own fate, he said, " I have made my decision ".

" Lifting the goblet to his lips', he said, " In The Name Of God ", and drank.

141.

No comments:

Post a Comment