Tuesday 22 September 2009

I picked up the chalice again, and looked deep within it. I saw my own reflection, as I heard screams' from the city. The water was calling me to drink, so without any further hesitation, I drank. Words' arose from the room, echoing from around me, taking my head round, looking for Descale's voice, as he spoke from the emptiness that filled the room.

" Murcle, the watcher of thy elves', your job is to find - out, Dropsical, and defeat him. You have to regain our nation. If you fail the quest , our nation shell be destroyed and banished from existence, without any trace. Good luck my son ". His voice disappearing into the smouldering smoke; that came drifting in from the burning city.

Not knowing what was ahead, I turned, looking into the room of forgotten voices'. The room was filled with fire and smoke, burning everywhere. Trapped, with no way out, I stood helpless. Just as I thought my end was near, Lazrag called from the corridor. " Descale, Descale. Where are you ?. Coughing and rubbing his eyes' hard, he guarded himself; with the shield of health, as he entered the room, with caution.

" Lazrag, is that you ? It's Murcle, I'm over here. I cant get out, I'm trapped on the other side ". Lazrag called back " Stay there, I'm coming ".

145.

No comments:

Post a Comment