Tuesday 22 September 2009

Fighting back the flames' with his shield, known for it's versatility, echoing out ray's of cool blue light; distinguishing the fire, as he stepped forward.

He was moving fast across the room, with nothing more then smouldering ash and flames' , remaining. Entering into the room, he stood still; lowering his shield, as he spoke. " I tried to save as many as I could, directing them out, onto the rocky shore, of the sacred lake. This being the only place I know, being free from humans' . You must come with me now, there is nothing left here, the fire took the city - out, in one hit ". He said, raising his shield above his head, leading the way. " Wait ". I said, as I took the goblet, that I'd drank from. Bending down I picked up some of the remaining ashes' that had been left behind by Descale. Covering the chalice with me hand, I followed him out.

Lazrag, leaded the way, taking me down the flame embedded halls'. Still burning hard, we sought protection, from the shield. Enlarging in size, it offered us a cool shade, as we left the city.

146.

No comments:

Post a Comment