Sunday 13 September 2009

I lifted my hands' up and embraced my face; taking my hands' over my hair towards the back of head and bringing them back down, towards my chest. Laying there for a few minutes', I raised myself up into a sitting position; turning my legs down towards the floor. I sat beside Fledgling who was still kneeling; half leaning on the bench. As he turned around, he backed onto his hands' and lifted himself up beside me.

Both staring out towards Corcoran, who was still sleeping. Fledgling looked down', " What shell we do now ? ", he said. Playing with his hands' . " I guess, we just wait for them to send for us ". I said in response. " We could go and meet them ", Fledgling said. " No, I think it's better to wait. Lazrag said; he would send someone for us. We might offend them if we go during their preparations' ".

Getting up off the bed, I started to look around at the rest of the house. Corcoran was still sleeping, snoring a little with his mouth open. I walked across the tiled flooring, leaving Fledgling sitting on the bench. " Where are you going ? ", he said , his eyes' following me across the floor. " This house is amazing, it has captured me ". I said , as I was approached the wooden banister.

122.

No comments:

Post a Comment