Sunday 13 September 2009

Fledgling opened his eyes' to a semi darkened room. Rubbing them to clear the his sight, he turned to look at Elena, who was still sleeping. Sitting up and bending over; perched half up onto his knees'. He yawned, raising his arms' out, stretching them into a full circle in the air and bringing them back down to his side. His stood up and walked across the stone tiled floor.
He approached Elena. He took out his hand and touched her gently on the shoulder, moving her body gently backwards and forth to wake her up.

I opened my eyes' to see Fledgling standing over me, " What is it Fledgling ? " I said, as I looked up at him from the bench. He crouched down beside me, " I had a dream ". He said. " I saw you and Corcoran making it back to the upper world; but I was nowhere to be seen . I didn't like it so much and when I woke up to find you still sleeping ", he began to whisper, " I just needed some company ". He said, resting his head against the ledge of the wooden bench, down next to mine.

There was some sounds' coming from outside. The elves' were preparing for a celebration - ry feast. " I think theres' going to be a good night of company ". I said, as I turned over onto my back, moving Fledgling a little, as I did so.

121.

No comments:

Post a Comment