Tuesday 15 September 2009

Dizzy from dancing, I had to take a break. Leaving Vivi, I returned to my seat. Still wondering about Ample, as I slipped off behind the crowd. Making my way down, towards Ample's work place, I stopped just in front of the entrance. As I was about to knock, I heard some shouting, stepping back behind the wall, I saw Lazrag storm out, looking frustrated and angry, he stamped away, slamming the door, hard behind him.

Looking into the crack of the splintered wood, I saw Ample, half shadowed by darkness with some trickles' of moon light, sparkling over his body. Hanging his head down between his hand's as he rested his elbows' on his knees'. His anguish was made apparent.

I was just about to introduce myself, as Ample flew out of his work shop, stomping up the hill, after Lazrag. The door banged several times', before resting on it's frame. I waited until Ample was out of sight, and then I took the handle of the door, slowly opening it, with a short, sharp, creak, I walked in.

There was anything and everything inside the tiny work place. I didn't know why I had entered, and as soon as I did, I felt really bad. But still, there I was inside, looking around. It didn't take me long to spot, the spear I had seen earlier. There it was, hanging in the sight of the moon, on a two - hook, shelf. It was magnificent and even more alluring in the glamorous and gleaming - moonlight. I walked over to it, with both hand's stretched out, and fingers' spread wide .

127.

No comments:

Post a Comment