Friday 21 August 2009

The water was moving in towards' me, as I nudged slightly away from it.

"Fledgling was just telling me about how he ended up in the work chamber. It looks like you entered the city from behind." I said, turning around to face Fledgling again." He nodded at me with agreement.

Corcoran crawled over to where we was seated, exhausted in himself, he turned around and fell hard against the outside of the wall, joining us. Leaning his head backwards' against the wall, he closed his eyes' for a few seconds'. Then turning his head towards me, slowly opening his eyes', he said, " Well, there will be no entering from behind now, we have no choice but to go in from the front."

" And how do you think we will to do that ? " I said, rather worried at the prospects of approaching the strictly guarded entrance. I leaned outwards' to see over Fledgling's knees' that were pitched up in the air. " Look at it, it has centurions on either side, huge in height and fierce upon intruders. The stone of Shanzan in hidden in the depths of the maze. They will surly put us to death if we are caught in their sight ". I eased my head towards Fledgling, who was looking down at the ground, as I leaned back against wall.

66.

No comments:

Post a Comment