Saturday 15 August 2009

They walked me into the middle of the bustling city and they just left me there. I looked around confused, not really knowing what to do. I was SO hungry by that point, I needed to eat. So I went into the inner market, where I found some very appealing bread. I took it from the table thinking that someone had just left it there and I began to eat. I heard someone shout across at me, " Stop, thief ". I looked around the market square and everyone stopped what they was doing and just stared at me, in a frantic move to get away, I try to run, but it was useless. They caught me. They took me to a lower part of their city that's' when they put me in one of their cars and flew me through the tunnels at great speed.

I felt the car stop dead, the driver flicked his hand across a red beam of light and the next thing I know, I was being thrown into a chamber filled with water, with many other people swimming around. There wasn't any route out, so I had to think quick. I dived down into the water and found a hole through to another chamber. Gasping for air, I went back for the other people. Listen to me, I've been down into the depths' of the water and I can see a way through.

As Fledgling was about to tell me some more of his story, Corcoran rose out of the water, dripping wet. He slid across to where I and Fledgling was sitting. Gasping for air, he hung his head down, as he spoke. " What did I miss ?."

65.

No comments:

Post a Comment