Sunday 23 August 2009

They ran along the main front of the maze, that protected the heart of the city. Dipping down along the front row of houses', as they slid up the side wall of the cave. Running along the darkened alleyway, looking above in search of the fairlit homes'.

The fairlit's came close to the wall of the cave, above the cityscape. They stopped before the entrance of their home, they floated there for a few moments'. As the holes' widened to allow them in.

I could see before me the fall view of the city, outstretched, a plan view of the entire maze. There I could see the beautiful stone of shanzan shining out at the heart of the city. Like the brightest of reds', glowing, like the beating of a heart.

I fixed my gaze upon the stone, as I entered the home of the fairlits'. Seeing the stone fade before me, as I was taken into their deep dwellings'.

The fairlits' settled me down along a very narrow corridor, where they greeted me with kisses', as they rotated into smaller holes'. Being smothered with thousands' of them, I couldn't see into the holes' until they had all disappeared behind the smaller walls' of what appeared to be, where they lived.

76.

No comments:

Post a Comment