Monday 24 August 2009

I lifted my head to peer into their homes', I saw no reason why these little fairlits' could change their condition from being so friendly to being so fierce, ready for an attack. Previously told by Corcoran, who retold the stories' to myself and Fledgling.

There homes' were beautifully simple, nothing like I had ever seen before. They made their own unusual food, it appeared sweet and sticky, they had stored plenty for many years' to come.

I thought, as I layed there, I just couldn't imagine them attacking anyone. So I wasn't really in any hurry to leave the narrowness of the cave. I wasn't sure why they had brought me up so high, but being able to see the whole of the city, was a sure miracle. I Looked around into the narrowness of the small cave, as I gathered myself up and crawled down to the cave opening.

Again before me was the city, I looked around to see if there was anyway to get down by myself. There was some foot ledges', sticking out of the side walls'. That was my only hope, so without any hesitation, I eased myself away from the foot of the entrance. The hole seemed to tighten around me, as I was leaving.

I managed to grab the first ledge ,as I pushed my foot across, squeezing through the best I could. The ledges' were to thin to get a good enough grip on, so I had to pace down fast, with no time to think about my own safety, I continued to descend to towards the ground.

77.

No comments:

Post a Comment