Thursday 27 August 2009

Struggling to climb down, I had to resist the force of the fairlits' pull. I managed to get to the next ledge and yet with more resistance, I was slowly climbing my way down, still being pulled by the hook of the fairlits' grip. It wasn't an easy descent, as I was nearing the ground, Corcoran and Fledgling reached out either side of me, bringing me down to the ground next to them, they started to beat the fairlits' away. The fairlits' were becoming more aggressive towards' us, still focusing on me, they were more determined then before. Coming in at us from all directions', their light was shining outwards', I knew it wasn't a good idea to stand there too long, so I pulled at Corcoran's shirt, as I started to back down the alley, where they had just come up from.

Corcoran and Fledgling followed me with the fairlits' still surrounding us, as we headed straight for the main entrance of the city. The trail of light was obvious and I was sure that we would find ourselves' in more trouble if we didn't manage to get away from them soon. I was determined on getting us into the city of Ryon, as I started to run faster down the alley, with Corcoran and Fledgling alongside my pace.

Turning the corner of the city's wall, we started to approach the main entrance, the entrance ready for arrivals', we was ready to embark into the maze of buildings' that lined the beautiful city of Ryon.

As we was running from the light of the fairlits', we came up close to the opening. The fairlits' stopped dead in their tracks' and retreated back with haste.

79.

No comments:

Post a Comment