Thursday 27 August 2009

The fairlits' flew out of the cave and descended with speed around me. They hooked onto my dress, thousands' of them, trying to pull me from the side of the ledge that I was clinging too. I wasn't sure at first, if their intention was to bring me down gently to the ground, but after a minute or two, it appeared that they wished to take me back to their home.

The fairlits' pulled harder and faster with more force, I thought I was going to fall as they continued to pull at my dress. I hung onto the side of the wall with as much strength as I could, in hope that they would leave me there and continue to go about their day.

I took action of the situation, I tried to climb down, even though I was surrounded. As I was in the mist of confusion, I could here some faint sounds' of movement from below me. I pushed away from leaning inwards' and looked down past my feet. I could just about see Corcoran and Fledgling running up the side of the city wall.

Corcoran stopped in his step and looked up, " look, there she is. " He said, as Feldgling halted, nearly bashing into him from running behind.

The fairlits' still busy pulling at my cotton dress, it seemed they wasn't in any hurry to give up. I didn't wish to go with them and I was sure in myself that I wasn't going to be dragged somewhere without my own choice.

78.

No comments:

Post a Comment