Friday 21 August 2009

I lent back on my hands' and pushed myself up in a standing position, I offered my hand to Fledgling. Grabbing it with both hands', he pulled himself up, tipping me over onto the tips' of my toes'.

As he stood above my head, he steadied me with both hands', as I got my balance back again. He turned towards the path that Corocran was leading and started to follow in pace. I straightened my clothes' and began to walk on behind him.

Treading carefully along the smooth floor, staying close into the walls', we walked, what seemed to be miles', before reaching the front wall that was closing the city off from the cave surroundings'. The surroundings' that we nearly drowned in, from the cracking of the weak formation, almost coal like, cold and damping.

I remember thinking that it would be good to get back into a city again, but I wasn't sure about what lay on the other side of the wall.

Only one way to find out, I remember thinking to myself, no time for delaying.

68.

No comments:

Post a Comment