Friday 21 August 2009

Corcoran came up against the nearest edge of the city walls', looking on, towards the centurions', he dipped his head down to see if he could see any signs' of movement. The air was freezing, blowing out of the city hard. The horses' nostrils', opening with steamed filled breath. The horses' towered above us, would they even notice if we crept past them.

Cocoran had reservations' about passing the centurions' and hushed us back against the hard stone wall. " Keep your head in ." He whispered, waving us back with his hand. " When I give you the word, we will make a run for it, straight down the middle, in fall view. We have to stay close together and run as fast as we can. No holding back, we all go together." He said, as he crouched down on the corner of the gigantic wall, ushering us down, again with his hand.

I cant remember how long we remained at the corner of the wall, but the time Corcoran gave the word, I had almost fallen to sleep.

Corcoran turned his head towards us, " It's time. " He said. I had to shake myself, to wake myself up again. Corcoran was on his toes', ready for the run. I had to find my strength, not as quick as Corcoran, I got up.

69.

No comments:

Post a Comment