Saturday 22 August 2009

The horses' reared up, high into the air, thudding down onto the remaining ground. Bellowing as the centurions' raised their spears' in my direction. Their black eyes', glazed over, focusing solely on their target, me. Just as their spears' came shooting down, thousands' of small fairlits' descended from the darkness above. Gently floating down, they surrounded me, hooking themselves' onto tiny pieces' of thread, attached to my dress, I felt myself being lifted, into the upper darkness of the city's skyline.

The spears' came shooting down from every direction as I was lifted up higher into the city's sky, just missing my own death, by inches'. Higher and higher they took me, across the path, into the city of ryon.

As I passed over the path that the centurions' were guarding, I saw Corcoran watching me from above. I thought that the fairlits' would bring me down gently to be reunited with my two companions', I was sure that the fairlits' had seen them, it appeared as if they had just ignored them and continued to glide along in the darkness.

Corcocran and Fledgling were no more then mere dots' on the ground, as the fairlits' desended higher into the skyline of the city.

74.

No comments:

Post a Comment