Friday 14 August 2009

Chapter 2 : THE DISAPPEARANCE

Fledgling eased himself down next to me, crouching, he turned, looking towards the city, " Look at it, its' magnificent. This is the first time I have ever seen it, it's more beautiful than the legend has it. From what I've been told, it is easy to get lost inside the mazes and many people from the upper parts' of the city of ' Ryon ', have lost their lives' here, never to return to their families'. The cities' that line the floors' of our lower world are complexed and each city has its' own people and towns', but this is the first time I have ever seen the heart of our world." He said, dipping his head down into his knees'. This is the city of interloping mazes', this is where my friends' tell me my parents' went missing. I am here to see if I can find them, I hope that they are still alive somewhere, maybe they couldn't find their way back and have started life afresh. " He said, turning his head towards' me, crystal eyes' glazed over.

" My mum told me to finish working in the 'Field of Golden Thread' and that she and my father would be back to our home before the next morning. She didn't mention where they were going or what they were doing, she just left and that was the last time I saw of them. My mother told me that we wasn't originally from the ' City Of Ryon ' and her and my father had ended up here, by wondering around a forbidden garden from a City known as Abdon. I was born here in this place. My mother told me that her and my father had climbed over the most beautiful golden gates' to an enchanted garden that had been forbidden to all the inhabitants of the City Of Abdon. Her and my father had heard of an enchanted legend about a garden of wonder, books never spoken of, and finally a stone. ' The Stone Of Shanzan '. Now you know why I was so upset at the mentioning of its' name, I am sure that my parents' had gone in search of it, to release us from the darkness of this cities confinements. Even though the cities' and floors' are beautiful more beautiful the further you venture down, my parents'; told me it is nothing compared to the daylight of the ' City Of Abdon '.

58.

No comments:

Post a Comment