Friday 14 August 2009

He waited a few moments before questioning me about Corcoran, " Is he coming ? " He said, as he looked down towards Corcoran's sack. " He is on his way." I said, as I placed my hand over the bag, tucking it in towards my body. Still suspicious over Fledgling's motive. I patted the bag several times' lightly, in a passive manner, wondering, ever so curious about this character.

He rubbed his hands' over his head, sweeping back his long hair, bringing it down around his chest and squeezing it hard to drain the water from it. He plaited his fine brown hair and threw it back over his shoulder, not so concerned with my behavior.

" I need to get my clothes' from the sack ". He said, as he reached his hand out towards it. I hesitated , refusing to hand it over. I whisked it up onto my legs', pulling out his clothes' and handing them to him. He began dressing himself, shaking a little from the chilly air that was blowing in from the city.

Fledgling came up close against the wall, he stood right over me and said nervously, " Are we going to wait for Corcoran ". I blinked, flickering my eyes' in disbelief. " Of course, I am going to wait for as long as possible, if you wish to leave and settle yourself back into your city, than you do that. " I said rather irritated by the prospect of leaving my partner behind. " I started this journey with ' Shadow ' and I will finish my quest with him . "

57.

No comments:

Post a Comment