Sunday 26 July 2009

Feeling tired as I reached the top, I had friendly hands waiting for me, they pulled me into the crack of what they were crouching in, either side, squashed next to the smooth outlines of the embedded walls. I had to scrapper over their knees, to reach the other side. Exhausted and out of breathe, I was laying face down with knees bent and arms resting on the solid surface that the rocks had provided for us. Eyes closed shut, I knew I couldn't stay there forever, so with my remaining strength, I lifted my body up into a half crouching, seated position.


Cororan reached into his sack and pulled out a small wax candle, lit it and with his hand he gently dripped the melting wax upon the smooth surface.We looked at each other almost laughing in dismay. Cororan ever concentrating on the task at hand, reached into his sack again and pulled out, ' The Maps of Ryon '. Fledgling looked at the book and gasped in aspiration at what he saw. " The Maps Of Ryon ", he said. As his eyes nearly popped out of his head. Myself and Corcoran looked at each other in a side ward glance, with a silent knowledge.Corcoran spoke first. " You know this book ", he said.

" Sure I know this book, it is the most famous legend of this city. The book of all wisdom's, the maps of all worlds, it needs to be returned to its rightful place. As so the life of the city can be opened and all the inhabitants can be freed into the upper part of the next world, the world of Abdon."

39.

No comments:

Post a Comment