Tuesday 3 March 2009

As I stood there, not knowing what to say, the King ushered towards' his maids', and with a wave of his hand, he ordered them to take me up to the chamber- rooms', above. To prepare me for the banquet that the King was going to be host that night.

The maids' created a huge fuss. They proceeded to dress me in the most amazing garments'. Of all the dresses' that I had ever seen, the one they chose for me, must have been the most beautiful garment from them all.

With that of the finest silk array, layer upon layer, draped over my body. Figure fitting from the top and rounding with the most elegant trail. When the dressing was concluded, I was told to await the calling of my name.

I was led into a magnificent bedroom, with lace entailed bedding, and with that of the best furniture. I sat down upon the bedding, as I waited to be called. I had relaxed into my new surrounding's very well, as I began to imagine what the legends', spoke of. All I could piece together, in my thoughts, was, that I was here on a quest and that quest needed to be fulfilled, at the pleasure of the legends'.

12.

No comments:

Post a Comment