Sunday 1 March 2009

As I made my steps', up-towards the entrance, I felt a sudden gush of cold air upon my body. Just at that moment, I thought about turning back. Knowing however; that the entire city was behind my every step, I feared for my safety and continued in, and towards the unfriendly looking, stone -framed entrance, of the ancient building.

Once inside, I was amazed at what I saw. Many huge, sand- stoned-pillows', lining the magnificent room, towering above. Almost, not being able to see where they ended at the top. I felt very small and insignificant, I really wished to retreat. However; my courage edged me on further into the depths' of the grand hall.

The floor was astonishing, the way it shone out from the rest of the setting, it was as if I was walking on water, how transparent. I had the urge to lift my trouser's up from the edge of the floor. I walked with a gentle pace, trying not to make any sound, for surely, this room itself, was a room that deserved respect.

I didn't know where I was heading, or who I was going to meet, once I had reached the destination that Dagan was ushering me in too. I was more eager, now than ever before. My nerves' had settled down, and I drew my stride up alongside Dagan.

" I have entered in upon you, King Eros. Can I step forward ? ", said Degan.

As I stood next to him; a voice came back.

" What do you enter for ?, my entrusted friend " .

The King said, with a deep, harsh-sounding-bellow.

" I have brought for you, here this day, I very special gift, Sir . " He said, his voice, raising higher into the air, with sounds' of excitement, increasing in his speech.

10.

No comments:

Post a Comment