Saturday 28 February 2009

When I finally realised, I wasn't dreaming, I gathered myself together, and followed his lead.

" I am Dagan, ' The Grain Of The Earth '. We have awaited for you, for many years'. You must come- now, and be greeted by our people ".

He said, as I walked slowly behind him. I turned my head around, and saw many people of his kind, following behind us.

The ground began to rumble and the earth began to shake, ferociously. I lost my footing and nearly fell to the floor. The trees' separated to reveal an, Ancient -Empiric -City. As I entered, I felt at ease and more relaxed at what I was about to face. I entered in, on an easy pace, grabbing at the air; as I inhaled. The air had taken on a very humid feel, as the heat hit my face, with powerful-strength.

The city was unique and timeless in appearance, with quality stonework. The stonework seemed to shine with indications that this settlement was much more then an ordinary city. The lights' shone from every direction, leading the path ahead of us.

The people came out of their homes', airing themselves with feather fans' and with children lagging behind them. Some of the children came to greet me, as I entered, it was a surety that these people had lived in hardship for many years', awaiting and longing for a miracle to find them.

Dagan led me to a central building, on the edge of the city. Still leading the way, as he started to climb the sand- stone-steps', ushering me on; to continue my path. I stepped up, taking my first embrace, towards the building's entrance.

9.

No comments:

Post a Comment