Monday 16 March 2009

As I came up to the golden rails'. I felt very attracted towards what was behind them. I peered in, placing my hand into my side pocket. After having a brief look, I pulled out the key. My hands' trembled more violently then previously. I placed the key into the heavy lock and as I unlocked the garden, I pushed the gates' open. Walking slowly and with an extra push, I found myself inside the strange yet beautiful courtyard.

I stood at the foot of the courtyard, when all of a sudden it began to grow in size, seeming even more extravagant. The rose bushes' clung to the side of the King's palace and with energy they seemed to grow at speed. Every plant and tree increased in size as the courtyard widened out. I stood there in disbelief and fear. When the garden appeared to stop growing, I embraced my steps' into the depth's of the unknown.

There was a stone path leading straight into the middle of the courtyard, with stone based, rectangular ponds', either side of me. The narrowness of the path prevented me from walking in a normal manner.

As I came to the center of the garden, I was surrounded by a circular terrace of flowers' that met in the middle above my head. There was a gold outline engraved onto the stone-paving, of this, I knew that the' Maps' Of Ryon', needed to be placed down onto the, engraved pavement....

22.

No comments:

Post a Comment