Wednesday 25 February 2009

As the footprints' came closer to me, I started backing away. I tried my best not to make any noise at all. The woodland began to open from all around the clearing; and many footprints' appeared in the leaf covered ground, that surrounded me.

" She has arrived, she has arrived, she is here !! ".

A voice was announcing, with screech muffled tones'.

" Who is here, who has arrived ? ". Another voice shouted.

There was a hurried excitement, filling the seemingly, empty-clearing.

" The Sightseer, the girl of the legends' " . Another voice pronounced.

" She is here. Call the town out, welcome our, special-gift " .

As I stood there, in a daze of confusion, I felt a tap on my shoulder, with a spontaneous reaction, I turned around. Before my very eyes', starting from the top and working it's way down to the bottom. My vision opened, as a very small, odd looking character, stood before me.

" Sightseer, we have long awaited you. You must come with us !! ".

He said, in a panic.

" We are going to help you, on your quest ".

I wasn't really sure of myself, or if any of this was really happening, and before I made my first steps' to follow this rather odd looking character. I tapped my face to make sure I hadn't eaten any poisoned berries', that lined the forest floor....

8.

No comments:

Post a Comment