Wednesday 25 February 2009

As I walked through the misty forest. I came upon a clearing, an empty space in the middle of the woods'. I looked around, thinking it was a good place to bed down for the night. It was far to late for me to make my way home, anyhow. I would think about that in the morning. If I was to make it through the, hard- cold; damping- night.

I had lost my sack with the food inside, and was feeling very hungry. I started to look at what was available from around me. Not much to eat really, just wild-berries'. I picked as many as I could with the little amount of light that was left, as I started to munch my way through them. Setting myself down, on as many dry leafs' as I could gather together, to make myself as comfy as possible; ready for the night ahead.

Feeling kind of scared, I began to bed down. I placed my hands' underneath my head, as to make a pillow of some sort, and closed my eyes', ready to sleep. The noises' that night; amongst the horrid looking, night-trees'; were off-putting, and very disturbing. With the night owls', and wild dogs'. And whatever else might have been lurking about.

I tried my best not to think about being alone in the cold night air. When suddenly I heard a rustling noise coming from behind me. I jump up in surprise and suspense; in fear once again. Unable to speak, I stood as still as I could. The sound of opening branches', came close to my ear. I saw the branches', slowly parting, the leafs' began to whirl-up, in the rushing wind, that hit the wooded- area, all of a sudden, swirling around. I could then, only see, footprint-impressions', moving closer towards' me.

7.

No comments:

Post a Comment