Thursday 24 February 2011

Taking a report from in front of him, he began to read it, as he was swaying on his office chair, back and forward, in a so often, familiar Larry - motion, his lips moving in silent reading, as he skewed through the literature.

Throwing the report back down onto the office desk, Larry reached over, just about to pick up the phone, as it started to ring.

" FIB ", Larry bellowed down the other end.

" This is Press Media 1 : I am phoning in response to the latest disclosures involving NASA ".....


" Just one minute ", Larry said, talking over her, stumbling voice. " Sorry for cutting you short, but I haven't been able to get any direct contact with them myself, and any information thereafter, will have to go straight through to head office, before I am able to submit any furthering statements to the press ".


" I was wondering," she said, trying to hold onto the call, " is there a number for head office, for future reference ".

Larry, drew his chair into his desk, leaning his head onto his hand, " I will have to obtain clearance first. Give me your contact details', and I'll get back to you as soon as am able too ". He said, taking his digi note pad from in front of him. A small sound could be heard, as he tapped in the codes, to issue entry into his notes'.

Page 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment