Friday 4 September 2009

I drew myself in, clutching the book with both arms' tightly into my chest bone. " Come on ", I said, easing myself backwards. " Its' this way ". Not trusting the environment, I headed straight back into the maze, this time with Corcoran and fledgling.

The route appeared somewhat different, as we walked into the tightly fitted alleyways' of the maze. " Did you see that ", I said, stopping.

I turned around to face them, they looked at each other, both shrugging their shoulders' and speaking at the same time, " See what ? ", said Corcoran.

" What was it ? , replied Fledgling.

" I saw something inside the walls' ", I said. As I turned around inspecting the route that we had taken. Fledgling and Corcoran following behind.

" Your imagination is getting the better of you ", Corcoran said, turning around and walking on.

" What ! ", I said , pulling at the back of his shirt, angry at him for doubting my judgement. Red and slightly flustered, he stopped dead in his track. Looking at me, squinting his eyes' down, rolling his lips' tight into his mouth, he spoke. " Dont do that again ! ". Angry at me, he carried on walking, leaving me and Fledgling standing there.

97.

No comments:

Post a Comment