Wednesday 23 September 2009

The forest was overgrown, more wild and harsh than what lies' here now ". He said. " We came up to a clearing, vast in space, with luscious fields' and streams'. We had to start from scratch, building almost immediately; on top of the hard soil that had blown in from the woodlands'. Never the less, we built. It was easy at first, to construct, without Dropsical knowing where we was.
The problems' began; when he found us.

The settlement was almost complete, when we heard a hard crash coming from inside the woodlands'. I went to investigate, walking down slowly to the unseen gate, I stood at the foot of the entrance and looked out. There, standing before me, was Dropsical; he stood with his spear, staring straight back at me, he headed for our entrance. I moved back into the compounds' of the field, as he approached.

Having drank from the goblet of the crystal stream, I was empowered with some new qualities'. He was unable to penetrate our force field. Dropsical stood; looking in, only to see a reflection of the woodlands', before him. he knew we was somewhere, but the pureness of our intentions', blinded him, and diverted him for a short while.

He turned in anger and paced, with speed back into the forest, turning around, he shot at us, with his spear. The spear released a black light, shooting across the beauty of the natural world. I couldn't believe it, I stood with fear, before the shield, as the black light headed straight for us. I could do nothing to protect my people, turning back, I started to run, with haste into the settlement.

149.

No comments:

Post a Comment