Monday 27 July 2009

I looked up at Cororan, as I knew he was more wise then me in his dealings with worldly matters. He kept his lips tightly closed, so I took that as a sign, not to say too much. " I can only read bits of it. " I mumbled with a whisper. At that, Fledgling appeared to be more at ease with the situation he found himself in.

From his posture, I knew that this young boy had more knowledge about historical events of both cities than what he was telling, with that I eased myself back up into a seated position and gave a very heavy sigh of relief. Not giving any indication away that I had misgivings about the sincerity of Fledgling's dealings'.

I closed my eyes' as I lent back against the cold surface of the smooth wall, Corcoran wasn't ready to rest and on that note, he was back in motion.

" We have to keep moving. " He said, " It's not time to rest, the people know we are amongst them. We don't need to waste any more time. They know the routes to these underground tunnels very well and it wont be long before they catch up with us. We mustn't stay here for long, its' better to move while we know most of the people are at rest ".

41.

No comments:

Post a Comment