Monday 30 March 2009

I looked at the map before my hand, writing upon writing, picture upon picture, story upon story, layer upon layer...; how would I ever depict it ?. Slowly; with a long inward glance, I started to see shapes' forming in my mind, the images' of paths' leading into the depths' of ancient tomb like chambers' and much more...... besides'. These images' were that of something truly amazing and I being the only-one, able to decode them. A gift of light embedded in the heart, untainted from the curses' of society. It was time for me to announce the route.

" OK ". I said to him. " We have to make our way out of here, back the way we came, it's the only way into the city. But I must tell you, the maps' haven't' revealed anything about the stone in the heart of Shanzan " .

So, without a second thought, Corcoran drew up the reins' with his sleek lead and headed straight for the entrance.

We flew straight into the heart of the traffic flow, disturbing and awaking the inhabitants from the city, they came at us from every direction. The traffic stopped dead in mid - air, as we flew straight into the first available tunnel. The speed that phoenix was travelling at, was amazing, we held on for dear life. Faster and faster he pumped through the tunnel, bending around the curving walls', heading deeper and deeper into the core of the earth. From behind us we could hear loud noises', something unfamiliar, like that of a calling, informative coding being spread throughout the city. An alarm had been raised and panic was at a high, everywhere.

31.

No comments:

Post a Comment