Sunday 29 March 2009

The bird started stretching out , becoming larger in size, his noise increasingly frantic. It was time to act and act fast. Phonenix came in for another attack, Corcoran pulled a very tiny sleek piece of metal rope from the inside of his waistband. He flip it out, aiming for the bird's neck. The sleek metal rope, elongated in size, and gripped the bird's neck, tight. Corcoran pulled the bird, hard into him.

Flipping himself over, onto the giant bird's body, like mounting a horse. Corcoran then proceeded to chant some words in ancient Abdonic language. The bird started to ease, becoming more settled. Corcoran landed him, down, by my side. " Get on, we are going for a ride ". He said, and with that; I mounted the giant bird .

The bird banged it's golden tail onto the floor and roared a giant roar; before it proceeded to take flight. Not knowing our direction, Corcoran announced, " Take the book from my sack and find our direction into the city."

I fumbled around in his sack; pulling out the dusty book and opening it with ease. I layed down heavy; pushing Corcoran forward. I was holding on as tight as I could, to the bird's -feathers' . As the bird flew around the room, I looked at the pages'; not knowing where to begin.

Corcoran was in a hurry, he didn't like messing around or time wasting and continued to badger me in giving him the information. " Land the bird down; so I can read the map ". I shouted at him above the bird's squawking.

" Read the map and tell me what direction we have to take ". He said, again.

" The maps are so elusive, I dont know where to begin " . I said to him.

" Read them, this is your insight, you have the gift, so use it and use it now " . He said.

I found him very pushy and I didn't like his tones', but at the same time, I found that results', were gained from his demands'.

30.

No comments:

Post a Comment